ERW HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7|Clan| Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Word game
Updating the forums and website! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm by Admin

» So where is everyone?
Updating the forums and website! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:30 pm by Admin

» Griff Is Back
Updating the forums and website! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:30 pm by Admin

» can't play wolf anymore...
Updating the forums and website! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:00 am by Admin

» teh cannibus!!!!!!!
Updating the forums and website! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am by cannibus

» Drop reload
Updating the forums and website! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:14 am by Thor

» Oh it's on
Updating the forums and website! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:06 pm by Admin

» teh k!lroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Updating the forums and website! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:13 pm by kilroy

» NEW WEBSITE!
Updating the forums and website! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:39 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
Updating the forums and website! I_vote_lcapUpdating the forums and website! I_voting_barUpdating the forums and website! I_vote_rcap 
Riggers
Updating the forums and website! I_vote_lcapUpdating the forums and website! I_voting_barUpdating the forums and website! I_vote_rcap 
cannibus
Thor
kilroy
Griff
anthrax
moeone
Ammo
Jeanetkat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Updating the forums and website!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Updating the forums and website! Empty
PostSubject: Updating the forums and website!   Updating the forums and website! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 am

Hey everyone as you may of noticed already the forums have been edited and updated quite a bit just today. I thought id let everyone know that I will be updating it like have today over this week so if there are any little problems you see wrong with the forum I will probably know about it and I will be working on getting it done ASAP!

If you see a problem that has not been solved in over a week or so just post on here and let me know so i can sort it as quickly as possible for use!

Last of all i will also be editing and updating the main website www.erwhq.110mb.com, only little edits like the news page and the members page as we have some new members like myself and Cann!

Thank you for you time

- Kuzz
Back to top Go down
http://www.7clan.co.uk

Updating the forums and website!
Page 1 of 1